Pallet Truck Operator
The role requires the Pallet Truck Operator to effectively and efficiently perform their daily tasks to the highest level of hygiene, food safety and health and safety standards, meeting all targets and reporting all issues. The role will report directly to the warehouse manager/ supervisor and will involve the employee being an integral part of the team, working together and meeting production plans. On the job training and certification can be provided.
Key roles & responsibilities
· Loading/unloading of produce using forklifts/ pallet trucks, picking orders and counting/ signing paperwork will be required.
· Maintaining and recording of Goods Inwards
· Ensuring an excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail is provided when picking customer orders.
· Take part in all training provided, when requested–Manual Handling Training, Forklift/ pallet truck training, etc.
· Ability to take instruction but also ability to work on own initiative
· Other ad hoc duties as requested or directed by management
Key Behaviours/ Competencies
· Experience in loading racking/ pallet trucks and Goods Inwards would be an advantage
· Experience in use of Prophet would be an advantage
· Highly motivated and enthusiastic
· Must be willing to work flexible hours including weekends, night shifts, early starts and late finishes as required
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE AND HAVE THE RELEVANT COMPETENCIES, PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO email@example.com