Meade Farm Group have an exciting new opportunity for a Tillage Farm Manager to join our expanding team. The role of the Tillage Farm Manager is to manage the day-to-day operations of the farm and crops.
Job role & responsibilities
· Manage the growing of all cereal and root crops e.g. potatoes, carrots, onions, organics etc.
· Agronomy and maximisation of crop output
· Keeping all records up to date and be audit ready at all times.
· Plan, schedule and manage all farm activities
· Manage and mentor the farm team
Desired skills & Experience
· 3-4 years’ experience in a managerial role
· Level 6+ qualification would be desirable
· Knowledge of organic growing is a distinct advantage
· Attractive package to include Company vehicle
· Accommodation can be arranged if required
To apply, please forward Cover letter and CV to email@example.com