Meade Farm Group, an award-winning Fresh Produce Company who operate from their state-of-the-art family farm in Co. Meath, are now recruiting for an experienced and professional Maintenance Store Co-ordinator to join their team. The primary purpose of this position is to manage and coordinate parts/materials and continuously monitor inventory levels.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
· Responsible for the managing and purchasing of Parts and Materials.
· Update, create and authorising of PO numbers for the ERP System.
· Receiving of Goods inwards on a daily basis.
· Continuous communication with the maintenance team and suppliers on all stock requirements to ensure continuity of supply.
· Ensure stock takes are completed on a daily basis and all records are up to date on our ERP system
· Monitor inventory and requirements based on orders and forecast requirements.
· General Housekeeping on Maintenance floor.
· Assist with any ad hoc duties as assigned by Management.
Desired Skills and Experience
· 2+ years’ experience in a similar role is essential
· ERP experience is a distinct advantage
· Knowledge of / experience in the FMCG Sector would be an advantage
· Proficiency in MS Office (e.g. Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint)
Key Behaviours/ Competencies
· Excellent Communicator: verbal and written
· Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
· Strong negotiation skills
· Commitment to excellence and high standards
· Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
· Ability to manage priorities and workflow
· Demonstrate initiative and a flexible approach to issues
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Good initiative/hands on person
· Excellent attitude and willing to learn