The role of the Accounts Assistant is to assist accounts payable in their daily tasks.
You will report to the financial controller, directors and management of Meade Farm Group on an ongoing basis.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
· Accounts Payable – Data entry, processing invoices, maintaining supplier accounts and resolving account queries. This would involve chasing our purchasing team internally to resolve quality/tare/pricing issues. Reconciling Produce, Haulage and Packaging statements and invoices – receiving all invoices and matching purchase orders, getting authorised on Prophet ERP system for payment.
· Bookkeeping for Meade Farm Ltd to include processing supplier invoices and payments, Processing sales invoices and lodging customer receipts.
· Departmental ad-hoc reports and tasks as directed by accounts seniors.
· Intrastat – Prepare file for upload to ROS, arrival returns.
Administration & Reception Cover
· Scanning & filing as required
· Any/all administration work associated with accounts data.
· Keeping all records in an organised & professional manner
· Minimum 1 year experience in an administration role is desirable
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Self-motivated and energetic & with a very good attitude
· High attention to detail skills
· Manage multiple tasks and objectives.
· Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities.
· Team player who works productively with wide range of people
· Flexible to the needs of the business as you may be asked to work multiple roles within the business.
If you are interested in applying for this position and have the relevant competencies, please send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com