Meade Farm Group, an award-winning Fresh Produce Company who operate from their state-of-the-art family farm in Co. Meath, are now recruiting for an experienced and professional Stores person to join their team. The primary purpose of this position is to manage and coordinate parts/materials and continuously monitor inventory levels.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
· Responsible for the managing and purchasing of Parts and Materials.
· Update, create and authorising of PO numbers for the ERP System.
· Receiving of Goods inwards on a daily basis.
· Continuous communication with the maintenance team and suppliers on all stock requirements to ensure continuity of supply.
· Ensure stock takes are completed on a daily basis and all records are up to date on our ERP system
· Monitor inventory and requirements based on orders and forecast requirements.
· General Housekeeping on Maintenance floor.
· Assist with any ad hoc duties as assigned by Management.
Desired Skills and Experience
· 2+ years’ experience in a similar role is essential
· Inventory/hardware/ maintenance experience and ERP systems experience is a distinct advantage
· Knowledge of / experience in the FMCG Sector would be an advantage
· Proficiency in MS Office (e.g. Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint)
Key Behaviours/ Competencies
· Excellent Communicator: verbal and written
· Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
· Strong negotiation skills
· Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
· Ability to manage priorities and workflow
· Demonstrate initiative and a flexible approach to issues
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Good initiative/hands on person