Quality Operations Manager
The Quality Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing and driving continuous improvement of Quality and Technical teams at Meade Farm Group.
· Delegate responsibility & accountability and ensure regular feedback is given by your team.
· Coach employees to improve overall performance of the team.
· Ensure all Quality & technical related matters are communicated to the management team.
· Hold weekly Team meetings, ensuring communication is clear and concise.
· Communicate with Operations Managers, Warehouse Managers and the Commercial team to ensure your department is performing to the best of its ability.
· Lead all audits with the assistance of your team.
· Communicate with suppliers & retailers on a daily basis.
· Monitor Health & Safety and ensure full compliance at all times.
· Ensure that quality inspections on produce at intake, during production and finished product stage are completed by your team to the highest standard.
· Monitor the Quality management Systems & ensure that your team are keeping all paperwork audit ready .
· Communicate details to the Quality/Production/purchasing teams on the quality/shelf life of produce being received by MPC.
· Ensuring the team is practicing good manufacturing and housekeeping practices are in place at all times including completion of routine cleaning check sheets when required.
· Endorse an “Audit Ready Every day” and Customer Focussed Culture.
Assist management with any ad hoc duties requested or in their absence.
Key Experience and Skills:
3rd Level qualification in relevant Discipline
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a managerial position is essential
Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a food manufacturing environment
BRC / IFS Food Safety Certification, HACCP, Bord Bia, Food Service and Retailer Codes of Practices and food manufacturing is essential
Ability to delegate to a team but also ability to work on own initiative
Must have excellent communication skills both oral and written
Quality Risk-based thinking and decision making
Must be able to prioritise and organise tasks
Natural ability to work in team-oriented environment
If you have the relevant experience, please submit your CV to Eileen Hanan at email@example.com