General Operatives/Machine Operators
Meade Farm Group, an award-winning Fresh Produce Company who operate from their state-of-the-art family farm in Co. Meath, are now recruiting Food General Operatives/Machine Operators to join their team to start with immediate effect. Reporting to the Supervisor and / or Warehouse Manager, this role requires the operatives to perform their daily work tasks effectively and efficiently to the highest level of Hygiene, Food Safety and Health & Safety standards, meeting all targets and reporting all issues.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
· Duties will include some or all of the following, grading produce, box building, hand packing, order picking, labelling and assembly.
· Quality inspection of fresh produce is required- picking bruised foods, mixing batches, weighing ingredients, the running and monitoring of machines and the general housekeeping of the production line.
· Loading/unloading of produce, picking orders, wrapping pallets, and checking paperwork can also be required.
· Take instruction on work to be completed from your respective Supervisor/ Warehouse Manager accordingly.
· Be flexible and willing to join different production lines- as requested.
· Fulfilling customer orders to the highest standards.
· Excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail is required when picking customer orders.
· Ability to work overtime/weekends.
· Hard working, motivated, flexible & ability to work well under pressure.
· Experience preferable in food industry or previous machine experience is a distinct advantage.
· Willingness to grow and develop, as there are opportunities to progress within the company.
***Due to our rural location, there is no public transport network servicing the area***